I don't know.... But I am thinking "this time next week, I'll be on my way out of the slumps". Tomorrow doesn't scare me, it's the few days after that do. Not really scare, but I am not looking forward to the next week. What I remember most is that I cannot tolerate water, but I have to drink it. One thing that made it unbearable was having to mix the L-Glutamine in water. It is supposed to be tasteless, but it combined with the already hard to tolerate water, made me want to gag every time I drank any water. But I have now combined that with juice and it was better. Don't know if I can tolerate juice, but I hope so. I also know that I was extremely fatigued. Not sleepy tired, but out-of-body not able to move type tired. I know that it gets better as the days go on. Last time, it felt like it would never end as each day got a little better, but not much. I know to move around as much as I can. It took me mental exertion to get myself up and off whatever I was glued to, but once I did I could move without much problem. I just got so bored doing whatever I was doing. I couldn't focus on anything and the days just dragged on and on. I have found some shows to watch that may help the time go by quicker. I also couldn't sleep, so the thought of going to bed at night was what scared me the most. I knew I would have weird dreams and not sleep, so I just didn't want to face that. The doctor told me I could take Tylenol PM and she gave me a prescription for something if that doesn't work. I also hope I have the diarrhea problem understood and will do the right things this time so it doesn't drag on as long as it did.
So, It sounds like I am all ready for this next round. Maybe I am, we shall see. I have had almost 2 weeks of normal everyday living and enjoyment. Even my tastebuds have bounced back to where I can enjoy most of the food I eat. Luckily, chocolate doesn't do anything for me, even now. I want it to taste good when I make my Christmas candy, but other than that, it just isn't appetizing to think of eating any type of goody. I have stocked up on yogurt (Thanks Stacy for introducing me to Noosa, I am addicted and I hope it tastes good next week as it's a great grab and open food). That's what I found was easiest, which I didn't have much of. Open the fridge and grab something that is already to eat. Maybe heat up was the most I could do. Good thing goodies didn't sound good or taste right as I would have eaten my way through all the candy and cookies in the house. I am getting some soups today and will have some fruit on hand. I did find out that raw fruits and veggies were the biggest contributing factor to the diarrhea problem. So I am cooking everything I eat. I am also glad it's fall so soups will be more appropriate to have and I'm not heating stuff in 90 degree weather.
Well, off to get the supplies that I still am lacking and other errands. Don't know when I'll be able to write again, but at least we are over all the "firsts"! This time tomorrow, I'll be able to say I am 1/3 of the way done!
Praying this round will be better!
ReplyDelete