Saturday, September 5, 2015
To Feel or Not to Feel
It is Saturday, two days after my first infusion. Thursday night was pretty good. I was able to stay awake until a regular bedtime and have a good nights sleep. Friday, I got up and went for a walk with my mom and dad. Not too far, but it was nice to get out in the cold air. My ears got really cold- it was 46 degrees! I had a pretty good morning, doing not a lot, but making myself some breakfast and getting showered. I had to go back for a neulasta shot- white blood count booster. When I got home, I was wiped out. I took a long nap and then just lazed for the rest of the evening. I went to bed a little early, and tossed and turned from about 1:00 on. I just got out of bed at noon. I feel like my arms are made of lead weights and I just can't get moving. I did forget to take my 2nd steroid pill last night (supposed to take 1 twice a day the day before and the day after infusion day. I took that this morning. I have also downed some Claritin (good for achy bones after the neulasta, anti-constipation pill and anti-nausea). I'm becoming a walking medicine cupboard. I am up, but not doing much. But I feel a little better than a couple hours ago.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment