just a quick note to write that today was not only Jeff's and my 27th year anniversary, it was also my 4th infusion. Not the way I expect to celebrate a milestone, but I am happy to have number four under my belt. I feel pretty good today and even enjoyed dinner tonight. Kim Porter brought dinner of a chicken tomato bake, plus peaches, bread and soup for another night. It was really, really good and so thoughtful of her.
I learned that my creatinine levels were good and have been remaining low, so they upped one of my drugs that effects that. This means that my kidneys are doing well and they can put me on a higher dosage of the drug that effects those levels and make it more effective in fighting the cancer. They did that last time. I wonder if that is why I felt more tired last time? I guess that means my body is reacting well to everything. She is also scheduling an echocardiogram to make sure my heart is staying healthy as some of the drugs can cause damage to the heart. I am going to have an ultrasound to see if the tumor is shrinking as they wish it to do.
Jeff and I celebrated last night by going to the temple then out to dinner at Clinkerdaggers. That is a very nice restaurant in town. Part of its ambiance is that it looks right out over the Spokane Falls, but it was dark and we couldn't really see it even with some flood lights on that part of the river. The restaurant itself was really fun, though. I had prime rib and Jeff had a really good salmon. They gave us a creme brûlée for our anniversary and we also got bananas foster which was really, really good. It was a great night to spend with my eternal companion!
No comments:
Post a Comment