Monday, April 11, 2016

The Lone Lash

It is really hard to take a selfie with an iPad. Then, iPads don't do macro shots. So this photo is really blurry, but it tells the story anyway. It is cropped to not show the eyeball. That is for my mother and son's benefit. But I needed to document this.
 If you look hard enough, you can see the one eyelash sticking up longer than the others. My eyelashes did end up falling mostly out, but this one held on through thick and thin. I was finally able to put mascara on this last weekend and this one lash sticks out even more with the added mascara.
I was just going over all my posts and realized this picture never got in there. For some reason, I can't insert a photo from my ipad photo gallery. So I took the picture and never sent it to myself so I could put it in on the computer.  My lashes are slowly getting longer, but that one lash is still longer and hanging in there!

No comments:

Post a Comment